New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, California, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Georgia, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey
Since its founding in 2008, Bounce Energy has become one of the fastest growing energy companies in the country. It recently joined First Choice Power, CPL Retail, and WTU Retail Energy as part of the Direct Energy family of energy suppliers.
Bounce Energy’s pricing options include both short- and long-term fixed-rate plans. It also offers renewable energy plans for eco-conscious consumers. The company has a variety of rewards programs and participates in numerous charitable campaigns and events.
With Bounce Energy you get:
- Competitive rates: with great low rates and flexible plans, Bounce Energy offers the most unique and innovative electricity options in the market.
- Superior customer rewards: the company provide incentives to loyal customers through gift cards, bill credits, cash back, airline incentives, and more.
- Convenience: if you ever need assistance, Bounce Energy Representatives are located in Texas to serve you. You can also manage your account online 24/7, from paying your bills to monitoring your usage.
- Community and charity: whether it’s planting trees for Houston, donating food items to the Food Bank, giving out college scholarships to deserving high school seniors, or aiding the Haiti earthquake victims, the company is proud to be part of numerous charitable campaigns and events.
- Reliable service: Bounce Energy sells reliable power and is licensed by the Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUCT) – Certificate No. 10162.
Bounce Energy electricity plans
Looking for Bounce Energy plans in your area? Check out what’s available in these ZIP codes.
77084, 77494, 77479, 75067, 77429