Choose EnergyAbout usContact

Contact Us

Please contact your retail provider directly for questions regarding your energy service.

Supplier Phone Number
Constellation Energy 877-977-9995
TXU Energy 800-818-6132
TriEagle Energy 877-933-2453
North American Power 888-313-9086
Clearview Energy 800-746-4702
Think Energy 866-252-0078
4Change Energy 855-784-2426
Direct Energy 866-348-4193
Spark Energy 877-547-7275
Public Power 888-354-4415
Oasis Energy 800-324-3046
Inspire Energy 866-403-2620

Reach us directly

If you have questions about how to use our website or have feedback, please don't hesitate to reach us here.

Power outage?

Please reach out to your local utility!


7800 Dallas Pkwy., Ste. 220

Choose Energy Plano
7800 Dallas Pkwy., Ste. 220
Plano, Texas 75024