Has switching natural gas providers been on your to-do list for too long? Or maybe you are moving to a new area and need help finding natural gas companies near you. Whatever the case, we know it can be a struggle to sort through the different plan types, term lengths, and rates. Don’t worry — we’ll walk you through the process step by step and answer all your questions.
Natural gas plan types
All of the natural gas plans you’ll find on the Choose Energy marketplace are fixed-rate plans. Here’s what that means for you:
- You will be charged the same gas rate for the life of your contract.
- You don’t have to worry about market price fluctuations during your contract period.
- You can typically secure a low rate for anywhere from 12 to 48 months.
Natural gas plans typically come with 12-month, 24-month, 36-month, or 48-month term lengths. Select the term length you feel comfortable with based on how long you plan to live at your current residence.
- Renters with one-year leases may prefer 12-month terms.
- Homeowners and long-term renters enjoy the stability and hassle-free factor of longer term lengths.
Natural gas plan details
Other features of your natural gas plan may include:
- Bill credits
- Green energy options
- Monthly service fees
- Early termination fees (ETF).
After entering your ZIP code, you can simply select “plan details” to find more information about each of the natural gas plans near you.