Has switching natural gas providers been on your to-do list for way too long? Or maybe you are moving to a new area and need help finding natural gas companies near you? Whatever the case, we know it can be a struggle to sort through the different plan types, term lengths, and rates. We keep it simple by explaining the process step-by-step and answer all your FAQs.
Natural gas plan types
All of the natural gas plans you’ll on the Choose Energy marketplace are fixed-rate plans. What does a fixed-rate plan mean for you?
- You will be charged the same rate per therm for the life of your contract.
- You don’t have to worry about market price fluctuations.
- You can lock in a low rate for anywhere from 12 to 48 months.
Natural gas plans typically come with 12-month, 24-month, 36-month, or 48-month term lengths. Select the term length you feel comfortable with based on how long you plan to live at your current residence.
- Renters with one-year leases prefer 12-month terms.
- Homeowners and long-term renters enjoy the stability and hassle-free factor of longer term lengths. Keep your low natural gas rate for up to four years with a fixed-rate plan.
Natural gas plan details
Other features of your natural gas plan may include:
- Bill credits
- Green energy options
- Monthly service fees
- Early termination fees (ETF).
After entering your ZIP code above, you can simply select “plan details” to see the specifics about the natural gas plans near you.