Pulse Power offers many enticing benefits, such as fixed-rate plans and affordable energy rates. You’ll also gain:
- Free nights or weekends with select plans
- Fixed-rate terms ranging from one to three years
- No termination fees if you need to cancel early due to moving out of the service area
Types of rates offered by Pulse Power
Being in a deregulated market means you have the power to choose the right energy plan for your needs. When shopping for Pulse Power energy plans, you’ll encounter the following type of plan:
- Fixed-rate plans: With this plan, you pay the same energy rate throughout your contract. It provides you with a predictable energy bill, not including other taxes and fees. If you need to switch plans at any time during your term, you might incur an early termination fee (ETF).
Explore which plans are available near you by entering your ZIP code.
No-deposit options from Pulse Power
Signing up with an energy supplier might require a credit check. If you don’t meet specific credit requirements, you may have to pay a deposit before beginning service. No-deposit plans allow you to avoid a credit check and deposit. While Pulse Power does not offer these plans, you can find them from other providers on our marketplace.
Green energy with Pulse Power
Texas derives a great amount of its energy from green energy sources, including wind and solar power. In fact, it’s the top wind-producing state in the country and one of the leading states for solar production. Each energy plan in Texas contains some percentage of renewable energy. Pulse Power’s Texas Green 12 plan uses 100% renewable energy sources.
Moving or transferring service with Pulse Power
Pulse Power makes it simple to transfer your energy service. You can contact them using one of the methods listed below to start the process. With fixed-rate options, you might incur an ETF if you cancel before the term expires. However, Pulse Power waives these fees when you move out of its service area. In this case, you can use our marketplace to find and switch to the best electricity company near you.
Renting with Pulse Power
Pulse Power offers fixed-rate plans that work well with renters’ needs. You can choose from terms ranging from one to three years. Also, if you have to move out of the service area, the company won’t charge you an ETF.
Some of Pulse Power’s plans include a $125 cancellation fee, while others impose a charge of $20 for every month remaining on your contract. Of course, if you move out of the service area, Pulse Power waives these fees. You can find specific information on your plan’s electricity facts label (EFL).
Pulse Power business electricity
Companies can also secure a low, fixed-rate electricity plan from Pulse Power. The Choose Energy marketplace can help you find business energy rates available near you today. Fill out our business energy form or call the number on your screen to receive customized energy solutions.
Other Pulse Power initiatives
In addition to its residential and business energy plans, Pulse Power also focuses on other initiatives, including:
- Customer education: Pulse Power offers smart meters and energy usage tools to help customers learn more about their energy consumption.
- Community investment: The provider partners with local tech companies to develop innovative solutions benefiting residents and businesses.