TriEagle Energy is an electricity supplier focused on establishing trust with its residential and commercial customers in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Texas by understanding individual energy needs and providing customized solutions and products. TriEagle Energy delivers value and energy cost savings to its customers through its experience and creativity in the deregulated energy industry.
We have provided you with some of Choose Energy's competitive rates in your area, which we have determined to be 15232.
|Supplier||Plan||Energy Term Length||Rate|
|Eagle 36||36 month fixed||8.16¢|
|Eagle 12||12 month fixed||8.56¢|
|Eagle 24||24 month fixed||8.36¢|
TriEagle Weekly Usage Reports
Customers of TriEagle can also choose to receive weekly usage reports and projected electricity charges for the month.
TriEagle Energy serves the following utlitity zones
AEP Texas Central, AEP Texas North, CenterPoint Energy, Duquesne Light Co., Jersey Central Power & Light, Met-Ed, Oncor Electric Delivery, PPL Electric Utilities, Penelec, Public Service Electric & Gas, Sharyland Utilities, Texas-New Mexico Power West Penn Power
Along with Public Power and Cincinnati Bell, Trieagle Energy is a subsidiary of Crius Energy Trust, one of the largest energy providers in the United States. Founded over a decade ago, TriEagle is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas.
TriEagle has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, which means it has made a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints.
TriEagle Energy Products
TriEagle Energy purchases power from a variety of generation sources including natural gas, coal, nuclear, and renewable sources such as wind.
If a deposit is necessary, TriEagle also waives it for senior citizens and veterans.
TriEagle Energy offers a variety of energy plans including:
- Fixed-rate: extending from three months to three years, these plans offer price stability and shield you from the volatility of the market.
- Heat-rate: for those who want to take a more active role in managing energy costs, this plan allows you to alter the ratio of natural gas to power and lock in natural gas prices when they’re at their lowest.
- Fusion/blended: these combine the benefits of various plans. Primarily for commercial and industrial customers, these plans allow you to customize a plan that fits your particular energy use patterns.
- Green energy: these plans allow business and residential consumers to replace from 10% to 100% of their energy usage with renewable energy.
TriEagle also has a number of innovative services that help consumers take more control over their energy use, bringing down costs and reducing their carbon footprint.
- PrimeTime is a voluntary program that tracks your energy usage and allows you to earn credits toward your monthly bill by voluntarily reducing energy usage in times when the grid nears capacity.
- WeatherBug Home uses big data to help you make better decisions about your energy usage in response to the weather, which is the number one driver of home energy use.